Proud sponsors of the Employer of the Year
Specialists in office recruitment
Established in 1985, Tate is an award-winning recruitment consultancy providing high quality candidates for the office sector.
Through our network of four offices across Hertfordshire, Tate offers a complete portfolio of recruitment services for organisations of all shapes and sizes, from local SME to established multinationals. As part of Impellam, the UK’s second largest recruitment group, we believe recruitment’s about a whole lot more than making a one-off placement and moving on. We’re all about building productive long-term partnerships with our clients. That way, we get to know your business, the way you like to work – and the kind of people you need to help you succeed.
At Tate, we pride ourselves on attracting, recruiting and retaining the very best office professionals in the market, supplemented by innovation, service excellence, passion and in-depth expertise. So whatever your talent needs, you know that your experience with Tate is one you will remember – and recommend.
- Temporary, permanent, contract, full-time and part-time recruitment
- Full outsourcing of your entire temporary or permanent recruitment
- Expert recruitment advice and consultation
- Specialist headhunting for hard-to-find experts
- Regular thought-provoking seminars on the latest issues affecting business today, using up-to-date research and topical examples from the world of work
- Tate Apprenticeships & Training, which gives your people additional skills & qualifications to strengthen your business through using your Apprentice Levy & Government incentives
- Upskilling through our partnership with New Skills Academy, an online training provider used by over 130,000 students offering 250+ courses and more than 2,500 lessons
- Human resources
- Customer service
- Accountancy and finance
- Office management
- Account management
- Facilities management
We’re committed to finding the right talent to strengthen your business. Thanks to the Tate Watertight Guarantee, if a Tate placement leaves within 100 days and we can’t refill the vacancy for free within two months, you get 110% of the fee refunded.
Regus Suite F
100 Hermitage Road
Half Moon Yard,
12 Chequer Street,
Welwyn Garden City
01707 320 255
For more on our recruitment services or for advice on choosing the right option for your business, speak to one of our experts now.