Fill out my online form.
The Innovation Award
Sponsored by GovGrant
This award celebrates businesses who are prepared to conceive, test and practice new ideas.
The judges will be looking for evidence that include the majority of the following:
- Real Innovation – Is this a new idea or rehash of an old idea? Give details.
- Measurable Results – Demonstrate how the innovation has been proven by usage and offer comparable results.
- Practicality – Show how the innovation has benefited staff and/or management.
- Cost impact – Was innovation expensive, what running costs are involved and are these compensated by returns?
- Company’s overall attitude to change – Was this a one off or is the company actively seeking and developing new areas.
- Usefulness elsewhere – show how this innovation could affect other businesses, could it be transferred successfully elsewhere, and interpreted into other developments.