Fill out my online form.
Supporting Young People Award
Sponsored by CAE Technology Services
This award is to recognise the commitment given to helping young people through education and into employment.
The judges will be looking for evidence that includes the following:
- Support – How the company has supported a young person by offering an Apprenticeship, work placement, work experience or other initiative.
- Development – Demonstrating the valuable work skills and personal skills a young person has developed based on the opportunity offered to them.
- Internal impact – How supporting a young person has helped the business or organisation improve, adapt or innovate.
- Future commitment – How the business plans to give ongoing commitment to supporting young people in the near future.
- Engagement – How has the business engaged with other local organisations, authorities, colleges etc?